Ham Radio Outlet is offering during this Holiday 2013
Season a FREE One (1) Year Extended
Warranty on this specific item. This offer is valid on this item when purchased between
11/25/2013 and 12/02/2013. We will automatically add this item to your cart at no cost.
This warranty starts at the end of your manufacturers standard one (1) year warranty. This extended
warranty begins on the first calendar day beyond your 1 year manufacturers
In the first year your warranty service is handled by the
manufacturer. The second year extended FREE additional 1 year warranty is handled by Ham Radio Outlet
as HRO will provide factory service during the extended warranty period.
Compact Dual Bander
The 26.4mm slim body contains 5W output, VHF/UHF dual bands, a rich D-STAR and integrated GPS receiver feature set.
Independent AM/FM Receiver
FM, AM and shortwave broadcast stations can be listened to, while using the dualwatch function for monitoring ham bands. When a ham band signal is received, the broadcast station is automatically muted.
Automatic Position Reply Function (DV mode)
When receiving a call addressed to your call sign, this function automatically transmits your current position information. If the radio loses the GPS signal, the last position information with date and time information can be sent.
V/V, U/U, V/U Dualwatch
The ID-51A/E receives two bands simultaneously including in the same band*.
* When DV modes are set in main and sub bands, sub band audio will be muted.
• TX voice memory (1 channel, 60 seconds) for repeated calls
• Voice synthesizer function announces frequency, mode and call sign
• Voice memory function records incoming and outgoing calls and can be used as a voice recorder
• 128×104 dots large full dot-matrix display (1.6 times larger than the ID-31A/E)
• CSV formatted communication log
• 10-step battery voltage indicator
• Integrated GPS receiver with GPS logging function
• IPX7 submersible (1 meter depth water for 30 minutes)
• microSD card slot for voice and log data storage and data cloning
• DR (D-STAR repeater) mode operation makes it easy to access D-STAR repeaters
• Repeater search function searches up to 20 nearby repeater sites
Type: Amateur VHF/UHF transceiver
Frequency range: TX: 144-146 / 430-450 MHz
RX: 0.52-1.710 / 76-108 / 108-174 / 380-479 MHz
(5 / 6.25 / 8.33 / 9 / 10 / 12.5 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 / 50 / 100 / 125 / 200 KHz steps)
Mode: TX: FM/NFM and DV (GMSK: 4.8 kbps voice), Improved DR-mode
RX: AM/FM/NFM and DV (GMSK: 4.8 kbps voice), Improved DR-mode
RF Power output: Hi: 5/5 W
Mid: 2.5/2.5 W
Lo2: 1/1 W
Lo1: 500/500 mW
S-lo: 100/100 mW
Sensitivity: FM/NFM: 0.18 uV (12 dB SINAD)
DV: 0.28 uV (1% BER)
Selectivity: FM: 55 dB
NFM/DV: 50 dB
Voltage: 5.5-7.4 VDC (Alkaline or battery pack) or 10-16 VDC external
Current drain: RX: 200-450 mA
TX: Max 2.5 A
Impedance: 50 ohms, SMA
Dimensions (W*H*D): 58*105*26 mm
Weight: 255 gr (with BP-271 and antenna)
Manufactured: Japan, 2012-201x
Other: D-Star concept. Built-in GPS with logging. CTCSS and DTCS
1304 memories. Micro SD card slot. 128*104 dot-matrix display
Voice synthesizer. Voice memory. Voltage indicator. IPX7 waterproof